Voice Connect Speech Recognition
WHAT IS VOICE RECOGNITION?
Speech recognition is broken down into two distinct uses, name dialling, where a caller is trying to speak to someone, and information gathering, where the caller is giving information by speech.
HOW DOES VOICE RECOGNITION WORK?
Using the Voice Connect server, speech recognition can be designed to enhance customer service, reduce costs and provide 24/7 call routing in previously expensive manned operator and agent call centres. Callers can contact staff by saying their name, complete forms or obtain information by speaking when prompted.
Name dialling is becoming an essential part of many larger organisations call routing portfolio. Taking calls from overworked reception staff and giving callers the ability to quickly speak to the person they want are requirements of the modern business.
Many large organisations suffer from a high volume of internal calls going through their reception. Name dialling is the perfect solution to reduce these unnecessary demands on operator services.
The caller simply dials the system, speaks the name of the person they wish to contact and are either put straight through if there is only one person with that name or given a choice of names with added information such as department or role.
WHO WE WORK WITH
WHO WE INTEGRATE WITH
WHO WE PARTNER
WHO WE INTEGRATE WITH
INFORMATION GATHERING VIA SPEECH RECOGNITION
With the use of specific voice dictionaries, callers can potentially fill in forms, make payments and find out information via the phone 24/7. This form of application will often be used in conjunction with database integrations and can take calls away from costly customer service agents, whilst improving overall service.
BENEFIT OF USING SPEECH RECOGNITION
- Name dialling – quickly transfer callers to members of staff without operator intervention.
- Multiple contact options for each member of staff, using Voice Connect’s dial forwarding system. e.g. Mobile, Home Office, Pager, Voice Mail.
- Customisable enquiry fields, e.g. Postcode, telephone number, credit card number.
- Can be connected to virtually any phone system.
- Expandable from 4 simultaneous calls (ports) upwards.
- Can be integrated into CRM and existing databases.